Individual therapy involves you sitting one-on-one with a therapist and talking about your concerns. Common psychological concerns may include:
- Frequent and/or chronic sadness that is hard to overcome.
- Recovery from a traumatic event.
- Difficulty concentrating and focusing at home, work, and school.
- Panic attacks and/or high levels of anxiety.
- Trouble getting along with others.
- Hearing or seeing things that others don’t hear or see.
- Difficulty with eating and sleeping
- Intense feelings of loneliness, helplessness, or worthlessness
- Sexual difficulties or lack of interest
- Physical aches and pains that are not related to a medical disorder
- Grief and loss
© Copyright 2021 Graceland Psychiatry